YLC Elections will be held on Wednesday, January 17th, 2018 from 6:30pm-7:30pm!
BAGLY's Youth Leadership Committee (YLC) is searching for the next group of motivated LGBTQ youth leaders! BAGLY's YLC is a youth-led adult-supported group that organizes and facilitates BAGLY's programs. There are six available positions, all with a 6-month commitment. They are as follows:
(1) Senior Facilitator - Manages the materials and coordinates with people running meetings and events.
(2) Trans Meeting Facilitator - Runs a weekly meeting on topics relating to being trans or gender non-conforming.
(3) Women's Meeting Facilitator - Runs a weekly meeting on topics relating to being an LBQT woman.
(4) POC Meeting Facilitator - Runs a weekly meeting on topics relating to being an LGBTQ person of color.
(5) Welcome Meeting Facilitator - Runs a weekly meeting to welcome newcomers to BAGLY with group activities.
(6) Outside Facilitators (2 people) - Helps introduce/welcome new people and oversees climate of the space.
Qualifications: Outgoing, organized and creative and committed to BAGLY's mission and values. Experience building anti-oppressive environments preferred.
Time commitment: Must be available Wednesdays from 5pm-9pm, must attend monthly meetings, and be available for other BAGLY programs/events, as needed.
If you are interested in running for a position or you would like more information, drop by BAGLY and ask one of our current YLC members or one of BAGLY's program staff. Additionally, you can e-mail Narong at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.